The FTB has launched its enhanced MyFTB online service, which allows taxpayers, businesses representatives, and tax preparers to view account information, communicate with the FTB, and use new self service tools. If you haven’t registered for your own MyFTB, click here to register.
As an individual, you can use MyFTB to access:
• Account information
• View account balance and tax year details.
• View estimated payments and credits before filing a return.
• View payment history.
• View a list and images of tax returns.
• View a list and images of notices and correspondence.
• View and update contact information.
• View proposed assessments.
• View California wage and withholding information.
• View FTB-issued 1099 information.
• View a list of authorized representatives (tax preparer or a tax preparer with a power of attorney) and manage who can access your account.
• View a list of activities that occurred on your account, such as the last time you or your authorized representative accessed your account.
Online services the FTB provides:
•Calculate a balance due for a date in the future.
• File a power of attorney (POA).
• File a nonresident withholding waiver request.
• Protest a proposed assessment.
Ways to communicate with the FTB:
• Chat with an FTB representative about confidential matters.
• Send a secure message with attachments to FTB.
• Choose to receive an email when we send you a notice or correspondence.